Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Collector’s Gem of the Week: 59-Patton

She's a beauty!
Haven't been able to try it out yet, since I lack the credits to put my wanted equipment on it. But it looks promising from what i've seen.


From what i've heard the mobility is average at best, good armor and an average gun, AND good gun depression! (Hence the Patton turret)

The pack costs €49,99 and contains the following:

  • 4.500 Gold (Worth about €18)
  • 30 days of premium account (Worth €10)
  • A garage slot
  • 59-Patton tier 8 Chinese Medium tank
Calculated with everything included, for the tank itself is worth €22. Which is a very nice price for a tier 8 tank.

I think the main weak point will be the somewhat sluggish mobility and the 173 pen with 0.38 accuracy that can let you down at moments.

The main selling point will probably be the good armor (ignoring the weakspot on the turret) together with the gun depression.

Make your choice, and I hope you will enjoy playing or destroying this tank!


http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/premium/premshop-collector-gem-59patton/

Update: Tried it out now. The tank isn't even that sluggish, and the traverse is awesome! Definately drives better than I expected! I can imagine myself having a lot of fun in this machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment